Wednesday 31st July 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Do you use multiple social media channels and marketing platforms?
Do you struggle to strategise your content, and to achieve consistent high quality images and copy?
This workshop is designed to help you to easily and effectively create content for your social media channels and marketing platforms, including your blog and newsletter.Led by award-winning blogger and social media strategist, Monica Beatrice Welburn, this workshop is the perfect place to brush up on your content creation skills.
With only eight places available, every workshop attendee will have the opportunity for 1:1 time with Monica. Furthermore, the intimacy of the group allows for open discussions and idea-sharing between your fellow attendees.
What will you learn on the day?
- The purpose of creating high-quality, consistent content, and how it can help you and your business.
- How to define your brand’s point of view, and visual identity.
- Tips and tricks for creating visual content for your social media and marketing channels.
- Tips and tricks for writing engaging copy for your social media and marketing channels.
- A brief introduction to creating video content for your social media and marketing channels.
- How to develop a content calendar, and organise your time effectively so that you can share regular, high quality content with your audience.
What will you take away from the day?
This workshop is designed to help you to better organise your content creation for social media, and your online marketing channels.
Is this workshop right for you?
If you want to learn more about content creation for your social media and marketing channels, then yes!
A bit about your workshop host, Monica
Monica is an award-winning blogger and social media strategist based in a nook of the Hampshire countryside. Monica has worked with many well-known brands including Anthropologie, Bobbi Brown, Marks & Spencer, Habitat and kikki.K amongst many others. When Monica is not faffing with cushions (a random - but very real - passion), styling a shoot, or tapping away at a keyboard, you can find her pottering about her local town, clutching a coffee and daydreaming up her next creative project. Aside from cushion-plumping, Monica’s passion lies in helping fellow creative business-owners to best represent themselves online. As such Monica has led workshops for worldwide brands including Next, as well as many small creative businesses and entrepreneurs.
Still have questions?
Please email Monica on email@example.com
General Admission: £90 in one full payment.
Refund Policy: No Refunds