Wednesday 3rd July 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Would you like to learn more about Instagram?
Specifically, are you curious about how Instagram can be used as a tool to promote your business, and extend your brand’s message?
Whether you are a few months into your journey with Instagram, or completely new to the app, ‘Instagram for Business, a Beginner’s Guide’ is designed specifically for curious creatives wanting to build their confidence with Instagram.
Led by award-winning blogger and social media strategist, Monica Beatrice Welburn, this workshop is the perfect place to start your Instagram journey.
With only eight places available, every workshop attendee will have the opportunity for 1:1 time with Monica. Furthermore, the intimacy of the group allows for open discussions and idea-sharing between your fellow attendees.
What will you learn on the day?
- The purpose of Instagram and how you can use the platform to best represent you and/or your brand.
- How to craft your Instagram bio.
- The basics of branding your Instagram content, so that it feels cohesive and looks professional.
- The basics of creating and curating visual content on Instagram, including starting to create your own imagery and graphics.
- How to find your ‘voice’ on Instagram, including writing captions for your posts.
- A beginner’s guide to Instagram strategy. When and what to post.
What will you take away from the day?
This workshop is designed to be an introduction to Instagram. It’s specifically for people thinking about using Instagram for business, to promote themselves or their brands.
Is this workshop right for you?
If you want to learn more about Instagram, and you feel like you are at the beginning of your journey with this platform, then yes!
This one-day workshop will give you the head space and time to gain clarity on what you want your lifestyle and business to look like and then you’ll make a route map to help you get there.
Not only that but you’ll also share ideas with like-minded side-hustlers who really ‘get it’ and fill up on inspiration.
By the end of the day you’ll have your side-hustle route map and feel ready to adjust your sails and leave the harbour.
A bit about your workshop host, Monica
Monica is an award-winning blogger and social media strategist based in a nook of the Hampshire countryside. Monica has worked with many well-known brands including Anthropologie, Bobbi Brown, Marks & Spencer, Habitat and kikki.K amongst many others. When Monica is not faffing with cushions (a random - but very real - passion), styling a shoot, or tapping away at a keyboard, you can find her pottering about her local town, clutching a coffee and daydreaming up her next creative project. Aside from cushion-plumping, Monica’s passion lies in helping fellow creative business-owners to best represent themselves online. As such Monica has led workshops for worldwide brands including Next, as well as many small creative businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Do I need to bring anything to the workshop? Please bring your mobile phone and/or tablet.
- Please have downloaded Instagram already, and have set up an account.
- Can we ask questions during the workshop? 100% yes! This workshop is designed to help YOU, so ask away!
- Will there be refreshments? Absolutely!
- Where can I park? There is free parking all the way along Stockbridge’s high street.
- Can I get to Stockbridge by public transport? Stockbridge is not easily accessible by public transport. If you would like to catch the train to Winchester station, it is a 20 minute taxi ride to Stockbridge, or you may be able to lift-share with another attendee. Please reach out if you need assistance with planning your journey.
Still have questions?
Please email Monica on firstname.lastname@example.org
General Admission: £90 in one full payment.