Wednesday 10th/17th July 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Would you like to learn more about Instagram, and how to use it effectively to best serve your business?
If you are already comfortable with using Instagram, but would like to up-level your strategy with it, ‘Instagram for Business, an Advanced Workshop’ is for you.
Led by award-winning blogger and social media strategist Monica Beatrice Welburn, this workshop will help you to re-connect with your mission on Instagram, re-define your brand identity on the app, and get granular about how to use Instagram to create the results you want to see in your business.
With only eight places available, every workshop attendee will have the opportunity for 1:1 time with Monica. Furthermore, the intimacy of the group allows for open discussions and idea-sharing between your fellow attendees.
What will you learn on the day?
- How to re-connect with your brand on Instagram.
- How to strategise your content, so that you connect with your audience in a way which works for you.
- An advanced look at creating visual content for the app, including an editing tutorial for iPhone photos.
- How to use Instagram Stories as an additional resource for your brand on Instagram. Including tips on Instagram Story apps, and how to create video content.
- Tips and tricks for crafting captions which encourage community-building, and which help to convert your followers into customers.
- How to plan an editorial calendar for Instagram.
What will you take away from the day?
This workshop is a ‘deep dive’ into Instagram, designed to build your confidence with the app and to up-level your Instagram strategy. This workshop is specifically for people using Instagram for business, to promote themselves or their brands.
Is this workshop right for you?
If you are already a regular Instagram user, and you would like to up-level your knowledge and build your confidence with the app, then yes!
A bit about your workshop host, Monica
Monica is an award-winning blogger and social media strategist based in a nook of the Hampshire countryside. Monica has worked with many well-known brands including Anthropologie, Bobbi Brown, Marks & Spencer, Habitat and kikki.K amongst many others. When Monica is not faffing with cushions (a random - but very real - passion), styling a shoot, or tapping away at a keyboard, you can find her pottering about her local town, clutching a coffee and daydreaming up her next creative project. Aside from cushion-plumping, Monica’s passion lies in helping fellow creative business-owners to best represent themselves online. As such Monica has led workshops for worldwide brands including Next, as well as many small creative businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Do I need to bring anything to the workshop? Please bring your mobile phone and/or tablet.
- Please have downloaded Instagram already, and have set up an account.
- Can we ask questions during the workshop? 100% yes! This workshop is designed to help YOU, so ask away!
- Will there be refreshments? Absolutely!
- Where can I park? There is free parking all the way along Stockbridge’s high street.
- Can I get to Stockbridge by public transport? Stockbridge is not easily accessible by public transport. If you would like to catch the train to Winchester station, it is a 20 minute taxi ride to Stockbridge, or you may be able to lift-share with another attendee. Please reach out if you need assistance with planning your journey.
Still have questions?
Please email Monica on firstname.lastname@example.org
General Admission: £90 in one full payment.
Refund Policy: No Refunds