by Fiona Dowling of Jewellery Moves
Friday 21st June 10-1pm
Jewellery Moves workshops aim to teach traditional craftsmanship, jewellery skills and techniques in small groups with a relaxed atmosphere.
Each participant will learn to saw, file, solder, hammer and finish three silver rings.
The cost of the workshop includes all materials and instruction.
No experience is necessary.
The class is limited to 6 spaces, so book early to secure your place!
Unfortunately this venue has accessibility issues so if you have any concerns please get In touch before booking.
For more information and to book your space, click here - Book Now
Friday 21st June 2-4:30pm Heliotrope Interior Design Workshop
Who are the workshops aimed at?
- Busy women usually with a creative streak who need a hand bringing their designs to reality. My past clients at Heliotrope have been professional women or busy housewives and mums who have a renovation or building project looming large and need another pair of hands.
- I help to sift through her interiors ideas and bring these to life in her home. It’s a partnership and our relationship is based on a mutual understanding of her style. She can trust in my ability to translate that style on time and on budget.
What happens in a workshop?
- Learn design tools and apply them to your own home
- Workshops recreate that partnership in small groups. Construction being a slightly male dominated environment building projects can seem a slightly one dimensional environment for clients and designers to live in for more than a few months.
- A combination of 10 or 15 minute mini-lectures on specific aspects of design and hands-on practical exercises. In between these I make the tea while clients begin to get inspired and make design decisions with 1:1 help as and when necessary.
For more information contact Heliotrope
Friday 5th July & Friday 13th September 10-5pm - Your Side-Hustle Route Map workshop with Josephine Brooks
This one-day workshop will give you the head space and time to gain clarity on what you want your lifestyle and business to look like and then you’ll make a route map to help you get there.
Not only that but you’ll also share ideas with like-minded side-hustlers who really ‘get it’ and fill up on inspiration.
By the end of the day you’ll have your side-hustle route map and feel ready to adjust your sails and leave the harbour.
What will the day be like?
The morning’s exercises and sessions are all focussed on helping you find clarity and figure out the best way forward for you and your business.
- To start, we’ll get to know each other over a cuppa. We’ll chat about the projects we dream of doing, we’ll laugh about how overwhelmed we’ve been feeling and we’ll nod along in agreement as everyone shares their current stumbling blocks in their businesses.
- Using my tried and tested exercises we’ll dig into what the business and lifestyle you want to create looks like and together we’ll discover where you bring your magic into your business. We’ll scribble, make notes and help each other get creative and share ideas.
- After pulling apart our businesses and giving them a thorough health check, we’ll nail down the projects you’ll going to focus on in your side-hustle action plan.
- After all of that we’ll have a well-deserved, delicious lunch. Over lunch we’ll chat, share stories and bounce ideas off each other.
- If we have time we’ll take a short walk to process and digest what we’ve been working through all morning. There’s rarely a better way for our brains to slot things together than walking and talking with like-minded people.
This is the part of the day when everything we’ve been working on and discussing comes together. It’s the part of the day where we make your side-hustle route map that will help you take your side-business to the next level over the following 3-months.
- Using one of my A1 wall-planners, you’ll make your route map. This is the bit where the fog really starts to lift and you’ll create a tangible action-plan to take home and put up on your wall. We’ll get behind everyone’s projects and feel the excitement start to build as our plans come to life.
- We’ll get set up for success with our plans and I’ll share my most effective accountability tools so that we can all get motivated and make ourselves accountable to our plans. We’ll connect with the people around us and form a support network where we can cheer each other on beyond the one day workshop.
- You’ll go home feeling uplifted, motivated and completely clear on where your focus needs to be and what tasks you need to be working over the following 12-weeks. Not only that but you’ll be part of a new support network you didn’t have before where we’ll cheer each other on and support each other along the way.
What will you learn?
This workshop is going to be really practical, full of exercises to help you create your very own action plan for your business that you’ll take home with you at the end of the day. One thing this is not going to be, is a day of listening to me rambling on about spreadsheets or SMART goals. Phew!
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of my 3-step planning method in detail, picking up a planning method that you can use time and time again and adapt to fit you and your business.
- You’ll get a greater understating of the meaningful business you want to build and how you can create a slower more meaningful lifestyle as well.
- You’ll discover where your magic in your business really lies and how to focus on using your strengths to build your business and stop fighting against the things you’re doing that don’t fit with your values and purpose.
- How to break down your projects into smaller appetising chunks and create a realistic plan that you’ll actually stick to.
- How to get motivated and make yourself accountable to your plan so that you can get yourself set up for success with your action plan.
- You’ll learn that you’re not alone in what you’re trying to do, from spending a day around like-minded side-hustlers you’ll see that we all struggle with the same stuff and there’s power in coming together and lifting each other up.
Early Bird Price: £110 or two payments of £55 | Full Price: £125 or two payments of £63
Email event organiser Josephine Brooks