Friday 5th July & Friday 13th September 10-5pm
This one-day workshop will give you the head space and time to gain clarity on what you want your lifestyle and business to look like and then you’ll make a route map to help you get there.
Not only that but you’ll also share ideas with like-minded side-hustlers who really ‘get it’ and fill up on inspiration.
By the end of the day you’ll have your side-hustle route map and feel ready to adjust your sails and leave the harbour.
What will the day be like?
The morning’s exercises and sessions are all focussed on helping you find clarity and figure out the best way forward for you and your business.
- To start, we’ll get to know each other over a cuppa. We’ll chat about the projects we dream of doing, we’ll laugh about how overwhelmed we’ve been feeling and we’ll nod along in agreement as everyone shares their current stumbling blocks in their businesses.
- Using my tried and tested exercises we’ll dig into what the business and lifestyle you want to create looks like and together we’ll discover where you bring your magic into your business. We’ll scribble, make notes and help each other get creative and share ideas.
- After pulling apart our businesses and giving them a thorough health check, we’ll nail down the projects you’ll going to focus on in your side-hustle action plan.
- After all of that we’ll have a well-deserved, delicious lunch. Over lunch we’ll chat, share stories and bounce ideas off each other.
- If we have time we’ll take a short walk to process and digest what we’ve been working through all morning. There’s rarely a better way for our brains to slot things together than walking and talking with like-minded people.
This is the part of the day when everything we’ve been working on and discussing comes together. It’s the part of the day where we make your side-hustle route map that will help you take your side-business to the next level over the following 3-months.
- Using one of my A1 wall-planners, you’ll make your route map. This is the bit where the fog really starts to lift and you’ll create a tangible action-plan to take home and put up on your wall. We’ll get behind everyone’s projects and feel the excitement start to build as our plans come to life.
- We’ll get set up for success with our plans and I’ll share my most effective accountability tools so that we can all get motivated and make ourselves accountable to our plans. We’ll connect with the people around us and form a support network where we can cheer each other on beyond the one day workshop.
- You’ll go home feeling uplifted, motivated and completely clear on where your focus needs to be and what tasks you need to be working over the following 12-weeks. Not only that but you’ll be part of a new support network you didn’t have before where we’ll cheer each other on and support each other along the way.
What will you learn?
This workshop is going to be really practical, full of exercises to help you create your very own action plan for your business that you’ll take home with you at the end of the day. One thing this is not going to be, is a day of listening to me rambling on about spreadsheets or SMART goals. Phew!
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of my 3-step planning method in detail, picking up a planning method that you can use time and time again and adapt to fit you and your business.
- You’ll get a greater understating of the meaningful business you want to build and how you can create a slower more meaningful lifestyle as well.
- You’ll discover where your magic in your business really lies and how to focus on using your strengths to build your business and stop fighting against the things you’re doing that don’t fit with your values and purpose.
- How to break down your projects into smaller appetising chunks and create a realistic plan that you’ll actually stick to.
- How to get motivated and make yourself accountable to your plan so that you can get yourself set up for success with your action plan.
- You’ll learn that you’re not alone in what you’re trying to do, from spending a day around like-minded side-hustlers you’ll see that we all struggle with the same stuff and there’s power in coming together and lifting each other up.
Early Bird Price: £110 or two payments of £55 | Full Price: £125 or two payments of £63
Email event organiser Josephine Brooks